Sunday 19 May 2019

Week 4, Term 2

Hi everyone

We hope you all had a fun weekend.

I had a very special weekend as I had a little granddaughter born in Melbourne early Sunday morning - Lila Valerie. Also baby Lila shares her birthday with Julie's youngest daughter Lila!
I am heading to Melbourne on Friday to meet Lila and help my daughter Casey, so I will be away next week (27 -30 June) and Julie will be teaching during this time.

We now have Grandparent's Reading every Tuesday afternoon at 2.00pm and the children are really enjoying reading or sharing their alphabet books with the grandmas. They then play games and do activities together.

Remember to send your child along with a jacket and hat for Action Stations on these colder mornings, and they are also welcome to bring gumboots along to wear when they are outside, (especially if they have lace-up shoes).

Have a good week,

Sue and Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment